Sign in or
Eddie Murphy Quotes
- "If I don't die in a plane crash or something, this country has a rare opportunity to watch a great talent grow.
- "You know, making a movie is a collaborative effort and sometimes all the ingredients don't work out. I know that every now and again I am going to make a movie that won't work."
- "The thing about kids is that they express emotion. They don't hold back. If they want to cry, they cry, and if they are in a good mood, they're in a good mood."
- "I've made 30 movies and for the most part my movies work. In a business where success is an exception and not the rule, I've mostly been successful."
- "I'm 42 and the age of a guy who has kids, so I guess I'm playing right where I'm supposed to be. I'm comfortable with that, but in the same breath I'd do something edgy. If someone came to me and offered me an edgy and funny story, then I'd do it."
Latest page update: made by svenny
, Feb 19 2008, 4:18 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by svenny
- complete history)
Keyword tags: eddie murphy comedian quotes eddie murphy delirious quotes eddie murphy funny quotes eddie murphy quotes eddie murphy stand up quotes funny quotes by eddie murphy jokes quotes eddie murphy murphy quotes eddie murphy quotes from eddie murphy quotes of eddie murphy
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.