Sign in or
George Washington Carver Quotes
- "Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom."
- "Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater."
- "How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
- "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in."
- "I wanted to know the name of every stone and flower and insect and bird and beast. I wanted to know where it got its color, where it got its life - but there was no one to tell me."
- "If you love it enough, anything will talk with you."
- "Learn to do common things uncommonly well; we must always keep in mind that anything that helps fill the dinner pail is valuable."
- "Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses."
- "No individual has any right to come into the world and go out of it without leaving something behind."
- "Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise."
- "Our creator is the same and never changes despite the names given Him by people here and in all parts of the world. Even if we gave Him no name at all, He would still be there, within us, waiting to give us good on this earth."
- "Reading about nature is fine, but if a person walks in the woods and listens carefully, he can learn more than what is in books, for they speak with the voice of God."
- "Since new developments are the products of a creative mind, we must therefore stimulate and encourage that type of mind in every way possible."
- "There is no short cut to achievement. Life requires thorough preparation - veneer isn't worth anything."
- "When our thoughts - which bring actions - are filled with hate against anyone, Negro or white, we are in a living hell. That is as real as hell will ever be."
- "When you can do the common things of life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- "When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world."
- "Where there is no vision, there is no hope."
Latest page update: made by svenny
, Jan 31 2008, 2:57 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by svenny
426 words added
1 image added
- complete history)
Keyword tags: George Washington Carver
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.