Sign in or
Stephen Colbert Quotes
- "Jon always said 'The Daily Show' has no political impact, ... We're going to go ahead and pick up that gauntlet and change the world!"
- "He's the master, ... It's admirable. I watch him with my mouth open and think, 'How does he do it?' If I could only have a scrap of that. If only I could take all filters off my mouth, it would be so great."
- "As natural as a gorilla beating his chest."
- "Now we all know that Fidel Castro dressed up like Marilyn Monroe and gave JFK a case of syphilis so bad it eventually blew out the back of his head."
- "In success, you wouldn't be able to say I'm conservative or liberal. I'm part of the blame-America-last crowd."
- "I want to thank Comedy Central for picking up the show, but more importantly I want to congratulate Comedy Central for picking up the show."
- "They thought it was warping their children's minds. Which it might have been, but it also took a lot of creativity to play it."
- "I can't prove it, but I can say it."
- "I'm a big fan. I've always been a news junkie."
- "His shadow is dark enough."
- "My character is self-important, poorly informed, well-intentioned but an idiot, ... So we said, 'Let's give him a promotion.'"
- "He thinks very highly of himself."
- "He would be just as apprehensive as I was, before the first film came out. Really, really, really hoping - excited, obviously - but really, really hoping that they don't blow it."
Latest page update: made by Farore
, Dec 4 2007, 9:54 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by Farore
255 words added
1 image added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.