Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|Dec 8 2007, 9:53 AM EST (current)||svenny||37 words added, 73 words deleted|
|Dec 8 2007, 9:51 AM EST||svenny||764 words added, 1 photo added|
Key: Additions Deletions
- "I am flattered that they think that many people would enjoy my work. I don't approach any genre a different way than I may approach another one. I treat every role I do like a role worthy of applying whatever kind of tactic, process and talent I have. "
- "I haven't had that many weird encounters with fans, thank God."
- "I pulled from all that harbored anger we all have and lock away in a vault and keep it there locked so we can function. Vin Diesel function."
- I"I was walking around with the babies so much that when I got to the Sidney Lumet picture, I would be on set in between takes and I'd be rocking back and forth. Just standing like this rocking back and forth, and Sidney would say, Why are you walking like that in between takes? Vin Diesel takes?"
- I'm"I'm not really afraid of the dark, except if I'm walking. The thing that scares me the most is the possibility of walking into a wall and busting my lip. Vin Diesel lip."
- If"If you had asked me back in grade school what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would have said my first choice was an actor, but if I couldn't be that, I'd want to be a superhero. Vin Diesel superhero."
- If"If you take my performance or my understanding of the role and my appreciation for story and then dress it in CGI, that I guess becomes an action film. Vin Diesel film."
- If"If you're the type of person who has to fulfill your dreams, you've gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure. Vin Diesel failure."
- It"It was interesting to do a completely fictional piece. You know, Saving Private Ryan was not a fictional piece! So the challenge was: How do you incorporate real emotions? How do you incorporate aspects that people are going to be able to identify with? Vin Diesel with?"
- It"It would be flattering to call it a modern Dirty Harry, but I think this film deals more with the loss of his wife than the traditional revenge vigilante films. Vin Dieselfilms."
- Jordana"Jordana Brewster and I had to kind of synchronize being brother and sister and to do it right. We had to kind of synchronize our personalities and our understandings. She actually reminds me very much of my sister. Vin Diesel sister."
- My"My mother gave me this book called Feature Films at Used Car Prices by a guy named Rick Schmidt. I gotta credit the guy, cuz he gave me the most practical advice. It empowers you. Vin Diesel you."
- The"The more you know about the Dungeons and Dragons, the more you'll see the thought process that went into the Chronicles of Riddick mythology. Vin Dieselmythology."
- The"The thing that stood out above and beyond all the experiences was this relationship with the nine-month-old baby. On weekends, I'd be thinking about going back to set on Monday just to see the baby. Vin Dieselbaby."
- The"The video game culture was an important thing to keep alive in the film because we're in a new era right now. The idea that kids can play video games like Grand Theft Auto or any video game is amazing. The video games are one step before a whole other virtual universe. Vin Diesel universe."
- The"The whole year I was in LA I got into telemarketing and learned how to make money. Five years later that skill helped me make my first film. Vin Diesel film."
- We"We all deal with being unfairly judged. Vin Diesel judged."
- When"When I was about 7, there was a blackout in Manhattan, and I grew up in this huge building with around 365 apartments, and it had long, long halls. We were playing tag in this building, and I'm running around on the ninth floor, and I ran straight into a wall and busted my lip. Vin Diesel lip."
- You"You break her heart, I'll break your neck. Vin Diesel neck."
- You"You know when something feels so good but you're afraid to feel good about it? So you kinda hold back? Everyone says, Congratulations, you must be so happy. And you say something stupid like, I'm just doing what little I can with what little I have. Vin Diesel have."
- You"You live these three months in this reality, in this dark reality. You don't want to do those films every year because they're taxing. I started smoking a lot of cigarettes.cigarettes."