Sign in or
Wilbur Wright Quotes
- "I am an enthusiast, but not a crank in the sense that I have some pet theories as to the proper construction of a flying machine. I wish to avail myself of all that is already known and then, if possible, add my mite to help on the future worker who will attain final success."
- "I confess that in 1901 I said to my brother Orville that man would not fly for fifty years."
- "It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skill."
- "Men become wise just as they become rich, more by what they save than by what they receive."
- "The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who... looked enviously on the birds soaring freely through space... on the infinite highway of the air."
- "The fact that the great scientist believed in flying machines was the one thing that encouraged us to begin our studies."
- "We could hardly wait to get up in the morning."
Latest page update: made by LC41
, Nov 19 2007, 5:34 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by LC41
1 image added
1 image deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: orvile and wilbur wright quote orville and wilbur wright quotes quotes by wilbur wright wilbur wright wilbur wright quotes
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.